Friday, July 25, 2008

Rare

Poem

Saint Michael, the archangel.

Came down and he ran out the devil.

The devil went and hid in a fishing town.

Now he lives off the beach off Long Island, safe and sound......


And he plays his drums by the sea of rum.

Sit in the sun all day, watching ships sail away.

Then Michael would put him back in the ground.

But he won't find the devil in Stanford town......


When I was younger, I got in trouble.

I was a sailor, I fell for the bottle.

Of all the places I was ever sent.

I met the devil off the coast of California.


And he played his drums by the sea of rum.

Stayed up all night and drank until I woke in the tank.

And Michael would put him back in the ground.

But he won't find the devil in this little town.


And he played his drums by the sea of rum.

Cards up his sleeves.

They fall like leafs.

Save money, when the day is done.

Cause I'll be back at your door when my money's gone......



I am having a writers block:(

maybe sometime in the future, it will go away:D

but for now, enjoy the new one I wrote:D

I can't wait for this movie:D

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love how you write a poem, then just add a picture of a movie :P


btw, i want to see that movie too!
You better not kill Gabe in your car, Chico!!

Love,
Katherine

dani said...

coolio and a bottle of rum...
l,
db