Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Times With Chico:D

soo here's whats up, last night, my youth group just got back from there mission trip from texas. And my friend Alex Spiller got me a little gift:D

Photobucket

He got me this sweet mexican wrestlers mask expect mine is red, white, and green. :P
Well I was really happy because I love to wrestle and now I have this sweet mask to wrestle in:D
So I put it on with my group of friends and we decide to go to wal-mart:D
let me tell you, it was very intresting night:P

That was all last night, now this morning I woke up around eight, and of course I went jogging:D
When I was jogging around brookwood, One of my wyldlife kids came out and said hey to me.
Just for your own info, Wyldlife is a org. that I work for, we help middle school kids get in touch with who Jesus was and his teachings through fun stuff:D

Photobucket

anywho this wyldlife kid I take care of, his name is gabe nevile, crazy gabe for short:P
pretty much is crazy, haha he's a skateboarder kinda of bro and I got major respect for this kid.

Photobucket
(That's Him)

Well we stopped and talkled, and talked and more talked, and we finally decided, HEY, let's skate:P
hahah
I haven't been on a board forever, and I forgot all my tricks, so I had to start from scratch.
we started slowly, but got my tricks back on action:D
so headed to my house to get a camera so we can take pictures:D

we get to my house and my dog is asleep, so we put on gabes sunglasses on him, just for kicks, hahah my dog hates sunglasses and try to take them off very quickly:P

Photobucket

anywho.....
we got out stuff, and for some odd reason we decided to shoot with my wrestler's mask on:D
hehehe
i got some pics of it:D
enjoy:P
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(That's actually called The JC hmmm?:P)
Photobucket
(Pop Shove It One)
Photobucket
(Pop Shove It Two)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

well after our skating epidemic, we went and jumped on a trampoline
haha we were practicing our sweet wrestling moves and karate skills as well:D
MORE PICTURES!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

then we went to the woods were gabe and I got in touch with out innerselves:P
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

then we found my old art on the walls:P

PhotobucketPhotobucket

so we pretty much that was my day:D
I love my wyldlife kids:D

ps. Katherine is a bicuit:D

6 comments:

Hannah said...

BAHAHAHAHAH
Wow, Chico! A wrestling mask...really...? Guahh...

l,
Hannah

Kat said...

hahah
then people mistaked you for a real wrestler at the wal-mart
you are just famous :D:D:D:D
and i am not a biscuit :(
Love,
Katherine

Gabe said...

HOLY CRAP?!?! You have my glasses?! You punk, I've been looking for those forever. Nice story, proud to be a part of it.

P.S. The pictures wont show all the way.

dani said...

yo, chico!!! you totally look like naco libre!!! baaahahahahahaaa!!!
l,
db
ps you don't have to use photobucket for your pictures. you can upload them directly from your computer using blogger. there is an icon then you just browse and upload:)

dani said...

i meant nacho libre... sweet mask:b

Amanda said...

The people in Wallmart would think that you were in to rob them??!!!
Looks like you had a great day, and it looks so warm. I wish we got a summer too...!