Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I got Tagged:D

A. Attached or single....... Single
B. Best Friend......Too Many:P
C. Cake or Pie......Neither, Blah, I hate all cake, pie, pudding, and sweet stuff like that:(
D. Day Of Choice......Monday, because Monday Night Raw comes on:D
E. Essential Items.....Ipod, Car, The Cell, and Some Dead Presidents:D
F. Fav. Color......Blue and Purple:D
G. Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms......Worms All The Way!!!
H. Hometown....La Habra, California, WOOT WOOT,
I. Fav. Fat Boy Food.........Hmmm, Buring King Whoopers, I can Eat them anyday:P
J. Jan. or July......I love Jan. I love the cold:D
K. Kids??..........Hmmm If I am rich, like 5 would do handy, but I am rich and laidback, Two:P
L. Life Isn't Complete Without.......God and Tea:D
M. Marriage Date? I would Love to get married sometime around when it's not freakin hott:D
N. Number Of Sibbys?.......I got Two :D
O. Oranges or Apples......Apples
P. Phobias?..........The Unknown:(
Q. Quotes........If your going to be dumb, you gotta be tough....Chris Pontious
R. Reason To Smile........I got my whole life ahead of me:D
S. Season of Choice......Winter:D
T. Tag......Gabe and Hannah
U. Unknow Fact About Me.....I mean what I say:D
V. Veggie.......Carrotts!!!
W. Worst Habbit.......Swearing Too Much...
Y. Your Fav. Food.....Pen Station:D
Z. Zody Sign.....Saggi

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hahahaha
Buring King?
Hmmm...I've never been there before :P

Lovely list, Chico.

l,
Hannah

Kat said...

Just a lovely list, Chico
haha
I agree with hannah, never heard of the "Buring King" before lol