Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cause you could get through anything if Magic made it.......











Music is what makes me who I am today.









Listening to music helps me understand who I am at times and also life itself.









When I am angry, I listen to heavy music, and when I am happy, I listen to upbeat stuff.









Whatever I am doing in life, I have song in my head for it.





When I was around 8 or 9, Music came into my ears while I was at my friend's house.(My first brosef, his name was Morgan:P). Anywho, this music I heard for the first time like really grabbed a hold of me, and I asked Morgan's old wise bro, Who is this?? When he first mentioned their name, I fell in love with it. The Red Hot Chili Peppers.




Woo, this band truely is the best of the best. To this day, I own every album of their's, inculding lives and eps. Mmmhhhmmmm, I would listen to them everyday no matter I was doing. The only thing I hated back in the day was that we didn't have sweet mp3s or ipods like we have today. Nope, I had my handy dany about 5 inch thick sony cd player:D, now that was the shizz, haha.

Anywho, I fell in love with more bands, hense, The Ramones, The White Stripes, Sublime, Jack Johnson, and etc.


Hip Hop was becoming apart of my life too since I grew up with two sisters that were into the whole ghetto scene. Such names as The Game, Snoop Dog, Tupac, and Biggie Smallz. Now, personally I don't discriminate any kind of music genre, so I gave my respect to hip hop. Then hip hop grew on me, making want more rhymes and beats. One of my black friend's Brandon even told me that Hip-hop has saved my life. See, I can relate hip-hop to my low times, because we can rhyme about the low times, and then relize that were no longer at those times. mmhmm,


Forever, Music, Love, and Peace........



















4 comments:

Kat said...

Awesome, Alfonso :P
Yes, whatever music you are listening to at the moment, truly shows what mood you are in, so I agree.
I almost didn't see this post, because it said you hadn't updated your blog in a day, but oh well.


Red Hot Chili Peppers are amazing, but I am on Alex Spiller's side, when it comes to Coldplay dominating the world, along with U2 haha
Love,
Kat

dani said...

sc,
just don't forget that "dani california" is, indeed my evil twin and alter-ego!!!
bahahahahaaa!!!
l,
db

Hannah said...

:D
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are amazing
They make me smile.

Amanda said...

I always have music playing, either in the car or the house!
It's true, depends on my mood what i choose to listen too:)