Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life Right Now!

so there's three things in my life right now that put a smile on my face:) just like that.

1. My Car!!!

Photobucket

my nissan is back in my hands:D:D:D hahaha
it's a 02 Nissan Altima, and finally I can drive it again:D
now my fun meter has doubled again:P

2. The Killers

Photobucket

the killers have truely touched my soul with their amazing songs and meaningful lyrics.
Everytime I listen to the killers, I can understand my life, one part at a time.

3. The Good New's Girls

Photobucket

because I can tell they care about me, I hope:D
we are really intresting when us three hang out:P
simply, they put a smile on my face and I am starting to know how to treat them right:D



well that's my life right now:D

5 comments:

Kat said...

man, you are such a freakin suck up!!
haha, silly boy
i wonder how long it will be before your altima gets taken away from you, kook face!?!
hehe
love you!
Kaphy

Amanda said...

We had a Nisan for years. Great cars. Glad you have got yours back!

Amanda said...

Nissan!!!

Hannah said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The good news girls? (an apostrophe doesn't go thereeeee!)
Well, I'm glad to be good news :D:D:D

dani said...

i think it is quite hilarious that katherine and hannah equal one:b
l,
db