Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The People That Make A Difference In My Life.

Photobucket

Katherine
Guah........the first thing I knew about this person is that we both like pancakes :D. Pretty much we can sing the whole pokemon theme song and we think digimon is lame. We have the most random converssations at the time, but it's all good. I love my Lil' Kaphy.

Hannah
My lanta? Who in the world uses that!? Hannah does!!! Alright, so she makes fun of my grammar, oh well:P. We walk alot and talk about the most random things like killer frogs, and ax murders? Haha. I love me some Hawnzilla!

Photobucket

Dean Wathen
Mortal Kombat buddy and fellow Ci Ci's club member. He's a true friend to the end that stands up for what he believes. He eats like an elephant, and stands like a tree. That's why we call him Dean the Tree.

Alex Spiller
Alright, this dude actually waxed my back, now thats a true friend there. Haha, he's also a fellow Ci Ci's club member. We usually do weird things together like play football at wal-mart or bare it all coming back from our Ci Ci's adventures. Were an amazing tag team wrestlers and awesome freinds.

Photobucket

Drew
This dude has gone to school with me ever since the 5th grade. I would always chill at his house and play some sweet mortal kombat. We started to get closer this year then another year before us. I am happy to say that we are pretty close freinds. He can call me anytime at the night to go get him if he was a little out of control, same deal with me:P I know were going to be pretty close freinds for a long time.

Photobucket

Bobbie Ann Brown
We make the sweetest pizza ever and along with the best german pretzels!! 6th is always fun with you even though we really ever do anything in that class:P We always drive illegally no matter what. You can find us at Sonic and Wal-Mart:D. She calls me Cheeky, and I call her Babbie:P

Photobucket

Dave Chappelle
Artist, Thinker, and Comedian.
"The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching."

Photobucket

Chris Pontius
Entertainer, Daredevil, Rollmodel, and a Vegetarian.
"It's ok to be Wild."

2 comments:

Kat said...

Aweh, we made your heroes
and we are mentioned FIRST!!!
haha, we love you sweet chics
l,
"lil' Kaphy"

Hannah said...

:]
Yay! This makes me happy :D
I love myself some Chico, too!
We need to hang out again soon, but I won't throw an apple at you this time.
Deal?

l,
Hawnzilla ;]