Sunday, July 6, 2008

California Sun

So pretty much, I was made in this small town called La Habra in Cali.

Photobucket

And pretty much I spent my early childhood chilling around the oc.

Photobucket

Well as a kid, I mainly grew up with white kids, very odd for me when I think about it. And from those white kids, I learned how to skateboard, ride a bike, and surf. The whole surfing thing caught my attention and pretty much from day 1 of it, I loved doing it:D.

Photobucket

My mom was freaked out when she found out that was doing this. She told me I can never ever do it again, but I always surfed behind her back. I usually told her I was going to the school playground or to some girl's house just to keep her mind occupied off the idea of me surfing. Haha yeah..... but I really learned some cool things from surfers. I learned their own language lingo stuff, and how to act chill. The lanuage part was pretty intresting for me to learn haha but I got it down:D
and now in this blog, I am going to teach you some of it:P

Talk
1. Ace- To be Solo

2. Za- Pizza!!!

3. Mal- Lame.

4. Dead Presidents- Money:P

5. Epi- Our word for epic.

6. Flop- Chill

7. Amped- Stoked

8. Assclown- Wallballer aka the jackass of the group

9. San-O - Where I live:P

10. Beachbunny- Hot Chicks:D

11. Biscuit- Tar Tar

12. Kook- Our word for noob haha

13. Nazi Patrol- The Pigs

14. Oh Shizzz- Oh Shit haha

15. Chop- Small Waves:(

16. Boss- Cool:D

17. Caspers- White Nerdy Girls

18. Crew- Your Besties

19. Flaca- Skinny Betty

20. Quasimoto- Surf like a hunchback:P



5 comments:

Kat said...

so hannah and i are caspers?
:P
love,
Katherine

Hannah said...

You're so mal.

dani said...

my casper flaca would quasimoto even on the chops because she is a kook!!!
l,
db

Kat said...

You are such a tar tar, but i am amped for this NY trip, so save your dead presidents and we will be able to flop in NY, otherwise you are a Kook

Amanda said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!
I'm a casper, but underneath it all i'm really a flacca waiting to burst out!!
I found your blog through Kat and Hannah. I'm a blog friend of Dani's. Hope you don't mind me stopping by!
Amanda:)