Friday, August 1, 2008

Life As Chico


Ok, growing up in California was pretty intresting and hard.

mmhmm, so much was expected from you and all we could really do was try.

As a kid, I messed around with alot of toys and sporty stuff.

Now when I think about it, It's really funny how it all started out for me:P


3 Years Old













My first bike:P,

It was a handy down from my cousins, but heck, I was three and I already knew how to ride a small bike without training wheels:D


that's when my momma bear called me special:D
5 Years Old







I got my first pair of roller blades:D

I was the king of my driveway:D

6 Years Old











My wild rides begin:D

From after school, until bedtime,
my butt was on that skateboard, litterly.

Racing it down hill all the time with pals:D

7 Years Old



















God Has Blessed ME:D

For Xmas, The Bears got me the sega,

litterly, I wasted away to that system my whole winter:P


8 Years Old












Aweh, The california days:D

this is what shaped my personality since day one,

Litterly, I got wood.

10 Years Old








Ohh, I hated this sport with a passion,

never really wanted to play it, but papa bear made me:(

Blah:P


12 Years Old





















More of my brain has wasted away to the T.V.

:P


13 Years Old









Parent's are starting to link video games to my slackness of work at middle school:P




14 Years Old







Parent's finally get that video games are the reason why I don't do my homework:D


16 Years Old

Drift Chico Begins:D
Anywho, I wonder what other things I am going to come across with as time goes on
hmmmm......

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Guah.
Drift Chico? Well, Drift Chico better be careful and not drift too much!!!

Bahahahahahahha I did the---uh---bike :P It's rather stylish...

Kat said...

guahhhhh
you are silly
i agree with hannah
you better not drift to your death!

Gabe said...

17: Meet the coolest kid ever, Gabe Neville : D