Friday, August 15, 2008

Update:D



Alright, let me give you a update in my life right now:D




about two days ago, my childhood/middleschool/highschool best friend just died on tuesday around 2:30 from a car collesion. His name was Michael Yates. <-------That Dude.




Well today was his funeral, which is at Strugis, Kentucky. Well a group of friends and I, of course. Went to go see him for the last time. We set off for another adventure to see our dear friend. Well when we got there, the whole funeral house was pact, like no other. We had to sit in a entirely different room where all we can do is just hear and not see. As we sat down, they started the funeral procession with music of Bob Marley of course. Then after that, we started with speeches, after four speeches, they asked if anybody would give a speech, then I got up, walked towards the stand, looked at michael, then looked at the crowd. Not even the first five words come out of my mouth, tears fall out of my eyes. I start off with simple words, stories, and even stories that would make the whole funeral home laugh. At the end of the speech, I said my good-byes, and gave him the two finger saluate. I left the stage to a slow clapping of hands as well as in tears. After the whole funeral, I said my goodbyes and left to contiune life and it's wild adventures.



Well other then that, life has been pretty good to me.

I am getting a new cell phone this tommorow, can't wait:D



School is getting better, I get to see more of my friends.

and the best for last, my girlfriend:D

Life couldn't get any better.........




BTW. my gf's name is katherine:P,
she's my monkey, theirs not even one million words in the world's biggest dictionary that could describe how much she means to me. mmhmm, I am a lucky brosef to have her:D

1 comment:

Kat said...

you have NOOOOOOOOO room to call me a monkey..
you are a gorilla

that was sweet what you said :)
and God bless michael :(